Sign up with your email address to be the first to know about new products, VIP offers, blog features & more.


Weddings are a very special and sacred time in the life of a couple, and we aim to help all wedding couples to work towards a smoothly running and happy wedding day, and to make preparations for a contented married life.

All three of our churches offer excellent venues for wedding ceremonies.  The vicar will be pleased to discuss your enquiries about a marriage in any of the parishes.  Normally, one or both partners of the couple will either live in the parish, or have ‘qualifying connection’ with that parish (e.g have parents living in the parish, or have been baptised in the parish etc.). Please enquire about this if you are in doubt.

Making Your Wedding Personal

For all weddings and services of blessing, we aspire to make the service personal,  distinctive and spiritually meaningful, within the order of the modern Church of England ceremony.  We encourage the couple to involve friends and relatives in the service in appropriate ways.  All of our churches have excellent organists, and a choir can often be supplied if desired.  It is sometimes possible to allow visiting musicians to contribute to the service – for instance during the signing of the register. At Paulton and High Littleton, bells may be rung at the conclusion of the service.

Further Wedding Information

…or Send us a Paper Copy.

More Information

We recommend that you visit the Church of England’s special wedding website, which has lots of useful information, and tools to help you plan your wedding.

Where There has Been a Previous Marriage…

Couples wishing to marry in church after the dissolution of a previous marriage are usually offered a service of blessing and dedication of a civil marriage.  However, under some circumstances, it may be possible to have a marriage ceremony.  We welcome enquiries about this, and will treat the pastoral process involved with care and sensitivity.  Couples seeking a marriage where one or both partners have been divorced should complete the form downloadable here.